Friday, April 24, 2015

9 months and the Denver Botanic Gardens

My babies are growing up!!! :( I can't believe that they are so close to a year now. Its mind blowing that they are 9 months old now. Its so fun to see them grow and develop every day. The growth is so fast that you can almost see it happening if you stare at them long enough. Its funny how quickly they learn things too. I feel like Noah picks up new 'tricks' in less than a day. He's such a quick learner! Elleanna loves to go at her own pace but once she gets something she goes crazy with it... you should see this girl roll!!

These are a few pics from their 9 month photoshoot:
Her new 'do is my favorite thing right now. Its so cute and it keeps here hair out of her eyes all day. Win win!

They are starting to stand up and noah is starting to cruise around holding on to things so I thought i'd try to capture this milestone during their photoshoot.

I can almost hear him laughing!

His smile makes me so happy!

Getting so big!

This girl and her smile! Melts me every time.

Almost crawling!

The other day the babies and I went to the Denver Botanic Gardens for Earth Day. It was a free day so it was pretty crowded but it was a beautiful day so it was worth it. 

The grass was so green for April! 

The best garden was the Tulip Garden! So many beautiful colors! I couldn't get the best picture because all Ellennna wanted to do was eat the little rocks in front of her. :/

2 comments:

  1. haha, Ellenna sounds like Leo, everything goes into the mouth! Cute, cute, pictures! Every time I look at pictures of them I think, 'my grandpa had red hair, if I just have one more, maybe..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving her piggies! Deacon has the same outfit as Noah! They are seriously adorable!!

    ReplyDelete