Tuesday, June 2, 2015

10 months :: A little late

I should probably blog about this because before I know it the babies will be 11 months... then a year...then in high school!!!!!  AH!

This age is so fun! I love seeing their little personalities blossom. One of my favorite things is to watch them learn things so quickly. It amazes me how much they've grown and developed in such a short amount of time. I saw this quote the other day that is so applicable to me:

What a great reminder to slow down and enjoy the moment.

Noah picks things up so quickly. It seems like he is learning something new every day. He even surprised us and took a few steps the other day. I think he surprised himself too because he hasn't wanted to try to really walk since then. Elleanna is catching up to Noah physically though. It took her a little bit longer to roll over and crawl but now she is our champion crawler and can even cruise around the furniture with the best of them! I wouldn't be surprised if Elleanna walks first as she is pretty much at the same development level as Noah now.

Anywho... without further ado... 10 month photoshoot!



I can't wait to do some comparison photos! Its so hard to remember how tiny they used to be. I'll probably do a post about this after they turn 1.
Little toes!

They move around so much now that it was hard to get them to sit still for the split second it takes to take a picture. Needless to say, I was exhausted after this photoshoot.









No comments:

Post a Comment