Tuesday, July 28, 2015

11 Months Old & Camping with twins

Our fun friends the Rankins invited us to go camping with them in June at Sylvan Lake State Park. We were anxious to get back out into the great outdoors as it had been two years since we had gone camping. Last summer I was crazy HUGE pregnant so there was no way I was going to sleep on an air mattress and walk to an outhouse to pee every two hours in the middle of the night. But we were reluctant to go this year to because, you know, TWINS. But we bit the bullet and we're so glad we did! The babies slept through both nights and we all survived. We even had a bit of fun. ;) Not to mention the campground and lake were beautiful!

Going on a little hike. It was hot but so green!



Fun friends! The youngest Rankin is only 6 weeks older than Noah and Elleanna.


I've jumped a little bit ahead in their monthly photoshoots so i'm trying to go back catch up. I feel like a lot has happened these last two months and I need to get back into our groove of life. Even looking back on these 11 month pictures makes me nostalgic. Noah and Elleanna have grown so much in such a short amount of time. Maybe its Noah's old man hair that we cut off. Maybe its the growth spurt they had this month. I don't know - I just can't believe how fast time is flying by these days.








100% boy!

A small part of me misses that little old man hair above his ears. He looks so much older now!




Sass with a capital S!






No comments:

Post a Comment