Tuesday, March 17, 2015

4 months - First Thanksgiving

Noah and Elleanna had their first thanksgiving. It was just us this year so it was pretty quiet but it was nice.
The perspective in this picture makes me and noah look like giants, haha.
We just love this girl to pieces!
Cute Noah Boy!


Had to throw this one in there. I love catching the random silly faces they make!

Matchy matchy overalls!

There is a little park right across the street from our house. I take them there occasionally to go on the swings. Its so fun right now because they both fit in one swing.




3 comments:

  1. I love that you're posting! Why does this have to be the last one? I would much rather read about you and those babies and look at pictures of them than work of mutual prep! *we want more posts* *we want more posts*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted another one just for you!! :) But after that, i'm done for today... i need to dump the rest of the pictures off the camera.

      Delete
  2. AH man! I missed it! Now I'mma catch up!

    ReplyDelete