Sunday, March 29, 2015

8 Months Old! 2/3 of the way to a year

I feel so blessed to be able to stay home with these two cuties and take care of them. Its definitely not easy but I wouldn't have it any other way. It  can get overwhelming when I think of all the things that I'm responsible to teach them. I am grateful for the gospel and especially for prayer to help guide Cameron and I as parents with these precious spirits that Heavenly Father has entrusted to us. I'm glad that I get to take it one day at a time right now. All I can do is my best and ask the Lord to help me with the rest.

Mom, not ANOTHER photoshoot! 

Brother snuggles! I'm surprised he's not trying to lick her hair... that is almost a daily occurrence these days.




I said to Cameron "You can see my shadow in her eyes" and he just replied back "that should be a song lyric". HA!

The old man hair over his ears cracks me up.

I spy a little double chin... 

Add caption

Cute face! Just ignore the sopping wet shirt and pants. He's kind of a drool bug.


Modeling is exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment