Thursday, March 19, 2015

6 months and snowshoeing

I mentioned the Twin-go carrier in an earlier post and how awesome it is. Seriously, this thing is my #1 recommendation to any new twin mom. Such a life {and sanity} saver! Not only can I successfully grocery shop with it (ok, lets be honest - its great at Target too), we've gone on hikes and even snow shoed wearing the twins!

Our snowshoeing adventure was a lot of fun! You cant really tell where Noah is in the picture because he's so bundled up but he's right there on the front of me under the orange hood. We ended up going on two hikes - one by ourselves and one 'guided ranger tour'. I think I liked the ranger tour the best because we actually were snowshoeing between the trees in the forrest as opposed to a designated trail.

Momma and Noah

And there is little Elleanna's head poking out the top of the carrier that Cameron is wearing. They surprisingly did really well while we were hiking. The second hike was about 2.5 hours long and they slept most of the time.

Daddy and Elleanna
There is a lot more planning and effort involved when trying to do fun things with little babies but it is always worth to us. I can always usually put up with a little bit of hassle for great family memories.

On to their 6 month photo shoot! As they've gotten older their monthly photoshoots have been getting easier and more fun. I love trying to capture their little personalities.




One of my favorites!


Getting so big!




Check out that grin! Can he get any cuter?!

Sometimes taking pictures can get exhausting when you're 6 months old. :)




1 comment: